Law Enforcement Specialist
KLC – Nonprofit statewide Risk Pooling organization is currently seeking a Loss Control Specialist to provide Law Enforcement loss prevention and training services to municipal governments.
- Knowledge of police operations, law enforcement administration, and risk management practices as it pertains to law enforcement is required.
- General knowledge of insurance and claims processes is helpful.
- Successful candidate will have experience in developing and presenting training to police officers and supervisors, will be able to operate recognized office computer software and have above average oral and written communications skills.
- This position requires some lifting moving and setting up firearms simulators at various sites across the state.
- BA/BS in law enforcement management is required.
- A valid Kentucky driver’s license and clean driving record are required. Some overnight travel is contemplated with the position.
Submit resume, with salary requirements and references, to email@example.com before Friday, August 23. No phone calls.